Terms | Policies
Valid from 01/09/2018
- THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ACCESS AND USE ONLY IF YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO IN THIS PAGE.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS OF USE, THEN YOUR ACCESS AND THE USE OF THE SITE ARE PROHIBITED.
- WITH YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR USE IT, DECLARE THAT YOU ADOPT YOUR PERFORMANCE, AS PROPOSED BY THE CONDITIONS OF USE.
1) Website User Suitability
The website is provided by Explosivo Travel and is available to both legal persons and natural persons over 16 years of age, who may conclude legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not meet the requirements, you are not allowed to use the website.
The Personal Data Protection Policy of Explosivo Travel governs the use of information collected or provided by you on the website. To become aware of The Personal Data Protection Policy of Explosivo Travel click on the relevant link on the website.
4) Website Property License
All content of the website including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photographs, diagrams, images, services and in general all types of archives is subject to intellectual property and is governed by national, European and international provisions on Intellectual Property. Therefore, the reproduction, republishing, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, execution, download, translation and modification of any part of the website is expressly and in any way prohibited without the prior express written consent of Explosivo Travel. The registered trademarks and names included on this website are registered trademarks and are protected by the above-mentioned intellectual property provisions. Exceptionally, parts of the content of the website may be stored or copied to a simple personal computer, strictly for personal use without the intention of commercial exploitation. In case of storage or copying of content from the website it should be referred to as a source of origin, although this in no way entails the granting of intellectual property rights. Some of the information contained on the website, which comes from other entities, is the intellectual property of the originating entities.
5) Restrictions on The Use of the Website
a) You will not hide the source of information transmitted through the website
b) You will not provide false or misleading information through the website
c) You will not log in and use services, information, applications etc. available through the website in a manner not expressly permitted by Explosivo Travel
d) You will not enter/load on the website data containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, timebombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to cause damage, interference, interception or seizure of any system, website or information or that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
6) Links to other Websites
b) Internal connections. Linking to any page of the website other than Explosivo Travel via plain text link is strictly prohibited if there is no separate association agreement with Explosivo Travel. Any website or other device that provides a link towww.vermiosoccerfestival. gr or any page available within it, may not (a) reproduce the content, (b) use a browser or margin environment around the content; (c) imply in any way that Explosivo Travel approves it, (d) misinterpret any situation, including its relationship with Explosivo Travel, (e) present false information about Explosivo Travel’s services, and (f) use any Explosivo Travel logo or trademark without Explosivo Travel’s prior express written permission.
7) Termination / Suspension of the Website
You agree that Explosivo Travel, at its sole discretion, is entitled to terminate or suspend your use of the website, content and/or information at any time and for any reason, or without justification, even if access and use continues to be permitted to others. By suspending or terminating the use, you are obliged (a) to immediately discontinue the use of the website and services, and (b) destroy any copy of any part of the content you have created. Your access to the website, information or services after termination, suspension or interruption as above constitutes an act of unlawful entry. In addition, you agree that Explosivo Travel is not liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the website, information and/or services.
8) Limitation of Responsibilities
Explosivo Travel makes the utmost effort to ensure that the information of the website and its content as a whole is accurate, clear, valid, complete, correct and available. In no case, including this negligence, does Explosivo Travel become liable for any damage caused to the public as a result of this use of the websitewww.vermiosoccerfestival. Gr.
9) Visitor Obligations
The visitor of the website www.vermiosoccerfestival.gr is obliged to comply with the relevant provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, the person concerned must refrain from any unlawful and abusive use of the content of the Network. The visitor assumes responsibility for any form of damage caused to the website by the visitor due to his inappropriate actions. In the event of any action, claim, administrative or judicial action against the website, due to any form of infringement, the latter undertakes, on the one hand, to intervene in the relevant judicial procedure and, on the other hand, to compensate the website if it is obliged to pay compensation or otherwise.
10) Applicable Law and Other Terms
This contract of use is governed by the provisions of Greek and International Law, as well as the directives and regulations of European law. It is interpreted on the basis of rules of good faith and business practices. In the event that a provision is found to be contrary to the law and therefore invalid or voidable, it shall automatically cease to apply, without in any way affecting the validity of the other conditions. The courts responsible for any disputes arising from this are the Courts of Thessaloniki.
If you find any problems with the content of the website, please contact Explosivo Travel at 2310488600 or email: email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
Field of application
For What Purposes Do We Collect Data?
We collect and use personal information to manage your relationship with our business and to be able to offer you our Services. Some personal data is collected to provide you with personalized and improved services. We collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing tourist services
- in particular:
- Creation and storage of legal / tax documents in accordance with applicable legislation
- Book, purchase and issue all means of transport for you.
- Booking hotels, buying accommodation and managing your access to and accommodation in them.
- Issue of tickets – tickets to museums, exhibitions, spectacles, sights etc
- We manage customer data lists for operational / organizational reasons such as naming lists of participants in group tours / sports events.
- Facilitating the issue of a visa
- The conclusion of a Travel Insurance Contract for personal accident and health travelers, in accordance with the terms of each contract. Also, in the event of an insurance event (accident or illness) you will need to give your consent to the insurance company to transfer all the necessary documents in order to be compensated. For minor travelers under 15 years of age, parental consent must be obtained.
- The provision of services related to the organization and management of conferences, workshops, exhibitions, business trips, meetings, sporting events, other events, etc.
- The chartering of means of transport & VIP transfers, in accordance with the terms of these service providers.
- Booking, purchasing and issuing tickets for all modes of transport, hotel booking, purchasing accommodation and managing and accessing and staying with them for staff groups.
- Providing travel services (including all or some of the above) for Medical or wider thematic tourism (sports, religious, educational or otherwise)
- Providing Check In services
- Providing transport services for unaccompanied minors.
- in particular:
- Improving our services
- In order to tailor our products and Services to better meet your requirements
- We process your personal data in marketing programs for marketing and promotional activities, but also to better understand your requirements and desires.
- We inform you about special offers and new Services
- We provide you with customized content and suggestions based on your past activity on our Services.
- Manage our relationships with you before, during and after our cooperation
- Loyalty program management.
- Customer database management.
- We may evaluate and analyze our market, our customers, our products and our Services.
- We may generate statistics and reports.
- We know and manage the preferences of new and recurring customers.
- We may send you newsletters, promote products and offers, or contact you by phone.
- We manage deletion requests from update lists.
- We create and manage questionnaires and their statistics.
- Improving our Services
- We conduct market surveys and questionnaire analysis and customer reviews.
- We handle customer claims and complaints.
- We offer you the benefits of loyalty programs
- Compliance with Greek and European Law
- Market Research and Promotion
- We may conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance as well as direct marketing and sales promotion activities.
- We may run targeted online advertising campaigns through third-party websites.
What Personal Data We Collect
Possible ways of collecting information include collecting information from you directly, collecting information during your visits to our sites, viewing our online content or using other services, and collecting information about you from other sources.
Information provided directly to us
The information we are required to ask you and / or your family members is as follows:
- Contact Details (eg last name, first name, fathers name, passport number, police ID, telephone, home address, email)
- Personal Information (eg date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
- Information about your children (eg name, date of birth, passport number).
- Billing information (eg credit card number, VAT)
- Loyalty Program Membership Number (the membership number for our business loyalty program or third-party program such as an airline)
- Preferences and Interests (eg Non-Smoking Room, Preferred Floor, Bed Type, Sports, Cultural Interest)
- Eating preferences and habits.
- Medical data related to your health such as indicative allergies, medical reports and certifications, medical test results, pathological data, etc.
- Questions and comments made during or after our service.
The Personal Information we collect about persons under the age of 16 is limited to Name, Surname, Nationality and Date of Birth and may only be provided by an adult guardian. We are grateful for all your actions to ensure that your children do not send us personal information without your consent (especially via the internet). If, however, such information is sent to us, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule deletion of this information.
In addition, Personal Data, such as a copy of your passport, your recreational activities, your hobbies, any health problems you may have, your eating habits, or whether you are a smoker or not, can be classified as sensitive. We only process such information if you have provided it exclusively for yourself or for the persons you are caring for (or parental responsibility), if we are required by applicable law, or if you have explicitly given us your consent (e.g. to provide you with the appropriate Service, or to offer you a service package tailored to your needs).
Information is collected directly from you when you contact us by phone or email or when you provide us with information in any other way, when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, and when you create an account on our company website. Below are some examples of information we can collect directly from you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
Some of our Services enable you to provide information directly to us. For example:
- Some of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In combination with these Services, we may ask you to provide some information about your person in order to set up your account or profile. For example, you may submit some information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when subscribing to our business newsletter, or filling out an online form if you are interested in sending forms to your site.
Information from third parties
We may collect information from other sources, including commercially available sources or from public sources (sources open to the public such as, for example, a telephone directory, online, public directories of members of professional associations, clubs, professional departments), according to what is permitted by law. Examples of information we may collect from other sources are your full name and email address. We may combine all the information we have collected about you and from you to improve our communication and develop high quality products and services. We may also receive information about you from third-party social services when you choose to connect to these services. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use certain Services.
When Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect personal data in various cases such as:
- Provision of Tourist Services (as described for the purposes set out above)
- Pricing and payment of services provided.
- Various requests, complaints / complaints and / or disputes
- Participation in marketing programs or events:
- Subscribe to loyalty programs.
- Participate in online and offline surveys (for example in Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- Participation in competitions and games.
- Subscribe to newsletters to receive offers and other promotions via email
- Transmission of information by third parties:
- Collaborating Tour Operators, Collaborating Tourist Agencies, GDS Booking Systems, Online Booking Systems – (such as booking.com, expedia.com etc.) and other booking systems
- Actions via electronic devices.
- Link to our websites.
- Connect to our business WiFi network.
- Fill out online forms (eg application form, booking form, satisfaction inquiry forms etc.).
Third-Party Terms of Access to Your Personal Data
The addressees or third parties to whom we may disclose personal data are primarily:
- To your travel sponsor. Our services are provided to you in accordance with the terms of your employer’s or travel sponsor’s service agreements. We share your data with them in order to enable them to manage their business travel needs, be able to perform their duty of care towards their employees, and ensure compliance with their policies. At the request of your employer or travel sponsor, we may also share data with their partners.
- To travel providers and other travel service providers. We share information with travel providers (for example airlines and hotels) and providers of travel services (for example, ticketing systems), and their partners, as required to book travel and provide travel services to you or your travel sponsor. We do not sell information to third parties in a way that allows them to promote their own products or services directly to you.
- Your personal data may be shared with affiliates of our business.
- Business partners. We may also share your personal information with trusted business partners. These agencies may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, to make predictions about your interests, and perhaps to provide you with promotional material, ads, and other material.
- Service Providers and / or any third party who may manage the processing on our behalf. We may also share your personal information with companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as IT subcontractors, companies that send us bulk emails, banks, credit card issuers, law firms, mail services companies, print services companies, etc.
- We may also share personal data with third parties if requested by you or with your consent.
There may be situations where we will share your information with other third parties:
- To the extent required or permitted by law. We may disclose information to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where we deem this to be permissible or enforceable by law or regulatory or legal process or in defense of our interests, rights or property or others.
- to confirm or enforce our compliance with the policies governing our Services, and
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our business or any affiliate, business partner or customer.
Protection of Personal Data during International Transport
- Accounting department
- Sales department
What we do to keep your personal information secure
We have taken reasonable organizational and technical means to protect your personal information we collect in connection with the Services and in particular any sensitive personal information that may be collected. Our IT Partners follow international standards and practices to ensure the security of our facilities and data encryption. However, even though we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, no web site, no internet transmission, no computer system and no wireless connection are completely safe.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is retained only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required under contract or applicable law.
Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
Access, Correction of Your Personal Data & Right to Deletion of Personal Data
Under certain types of processing laws, you may be entitled to request details of the personal information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in it. In principle, correction of inaccurate information is provided free of charge. However, if permitted by law, we may charge a small fee for providing this option. We may refuse to process requests that are repeated unreasonably, require a disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or involve access that is not otherwise required by domestic law. If you wish to review, correct, update or delete the personal data you have provided through the site, please contact the personal data officer through a written request at the address below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible.
A hard copy of this Policy can be found at our business secretariat or may be sent to us at email@example.com or 2310488600.
Questions and Contact
For any questions about this policy or our data protection and security policy in general, please contact our personal data manager at:
- Section: Personal Data Management
- Address: Tsimiski 115, 54621, Thessaloniki
- Phone: 2310488600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation for Website
Valid from 01/09/2018
Thank you for visiting the Explosivo Travel website, www.vermiosoccerfestival.gr, based at 115 Tsimiski Street (hereinafter Explosivo).
Before using our website, please read this Protection Policy carefully.
When you visit the Explosivo Travel website, www.vermiosoccerfestival.gr, we may collect data from you. Some of this data may be of a personal nature. This data may include your search history, IP address, screen resolution, browser you used, operating system and settings, access times, and reference URL. If you’re using a mobile device, we may also collect data that recognizes your device, settings, and location.
1) What information do we collect from you
Explosivo Travel reserves the right to collect non-personal user identification information (browser type, type of computer, operating system, internet providers, etc.) and/or to monitor Internet Protocol (IP Address) addresses using corresponding technologies (cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored on each user’s hard disk without being able to access documents or files from the user’s computer. They are used to facilitate user access when using specific services and/or pages of the Website, as well as for statistical purposes. For more information about cookies used by the Website, please visit the Cookies Policy page. If you are interested in contacting you through the contact form, we will necessarily collect your name and email address. If you choose to subscribe to the Explosivo Travel newsletter, we will collect your email address.
2) How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data directly from you. You provide us with your personal data when the registration/communication forms available on our website are completed (e.g. contact form, newsletter registration form).
3) Use / Disclosure of Personal Data
We use your personal data to respond to your requests for service, constant updating by receiving a newsletter or communicating about user-related issues. Your personal data collected through the website is shared/transferred to third parties for the purpose of providing a service to the user (e.g. hotels, airlines/ferry companies, etc.)
4) Storage / Protection of Personal Data
The data center where your personal data is stored is located in Greece.
5) Time of Retention of Personal Data
The retention time of your personal data is determined as follows:
- a) If you fill out the contact form your personal data is retained for a period of 12 months.
- b) If you subscribe to the newsletter service your personal data is retained for a period of 5 years. You can of course inform us at any time that you no longer wish us to send you a newsletter by sending a relevant e-mail to email@example.com or by selecting the appropriate link “unsubscribe” in the informational e-mail in which case your data will be deleted.
(c) In the case of the issue of a tax information, personal data shall be retained for the period imposed by the legislation
At the end of the period specified by the legal-tax obligation (if any), your personal data shall be deleted.
6) Rights relating to the processing of Personal Data
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data that we have stored at any time, in accordance with applicable law and free of charge. We may ask for proof of your identity before we give you this data. In some cases, we may not be able to allow access to specific personal data. For example, if your personal data is related to other people’s personal data or if it is retained for legal reasons. In these cases, we’ll explain why you can’t obtain this data.
You have the right to request the correction – update your details and Explosivo Travel will immediately correct them.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data and Explosivo Travel will immediately delete it. However, in some cases where current legal and tax obligations require mandatory data retention, the deletion of data may be prohibited. In these cases, we will explain to you why we cannot delete your personal data and for how long.
You have the right to request the termination of the processing by Explosivo Travel of your personal data and Explosivo will immediately cease processing it. If this is not possible, we will explain to you why we cannot stop processing your PDs.
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing by Explosivo Travel of your personal data and Explosivo Travel will immediately restrict the processing of your personal data. If this is not possible, we will explain to you why we cannot restrict the processing of your PDs.
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another body/organisation and Explosivo Travel will transmit that data immediately. However, in some cases due to substantiated obligations of Explosivo Travel, your request may not be accepted.
If it turns out that your personal data has been leaked by Explosivo Travel resulting in material or non-material damage, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Authority).
If we make material changes to this Policy that extend our rights to use the personal data we have already collected from you, we will inform you and provide you with a choice about the future use of such data.
Cookies Privacy of Vermiosoccerfestival
Valid from 01/09/2018
1) What is Cookie
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on the device with which you browse the website www.vermiosoccerfestival.gr They are widely used to make websites work better and more efficiently. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize you and remember important information that will make using the internet easier for you (e.g. by remembering the user’s preferences).
2) What kind of Cookies do we use
We provide you with a list of different types of Cookies that we may use on our Website. Essential Cookies. These cookies are important for our website, so we enable you to browse it and use its features. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, we may not be able to provide certain services or functions and our website will not function as smoothly for you as we would like. Performance Cookies. Performance Cookies, sometimes called Analytics Cookies, collect information about your use of this Site and allow us to improve the way it works. For example, Performance Cookies show us which pages are most frequently visited on the website, allows us to see the overall usage models on the Site, helps us record any difficulties you encounter with the Site.
Functionality Cookies. In some cases, we may use Functionality Cookies. Functionality Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our Website and provide more enriched/enhanced and personalized features/features. All of these features help us improve your visit to our Website.
Flash Cookies. In certain cases, we may use AdobeFlash Player to view specific content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (widely known as “Flash Cookies”) are used to provide features such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on your device, but are managed through an interface other than that provided by your web browser. This means that you cannot manage Flash Cookies at the browser level in the same way that you would manage cookies. Instead, you can access flash program management tools directly from the Adobe Web page. The Adobe website provides detailed information on how to delete or disable Flash Cookies – see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for further information. Please be aware that if you do not enable or disable or reject Flash cookies for this Site, you may not be able to access certain features, such as video content or services that require your signature.
Targeted or Advertising Cookies. We, as well as our service providers, may use Targeted or Advertising Cookies, in order to display ads that we believe are most relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeted or advertising cookies to limit the frequency with which you view the same ad on our Website and to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising. These cookies remember what you have looked at on our Website and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
3) Third parties using cookies on our website
In some cases, we may work with third parties to provide services on our Website. Third-party advertisers and other businesses may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our Site and/or the advertisements you have chosen. This information may be used by them to provide ads that they believe may most likely be relevant to your interest, based on the content you’ve seen. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their ads. We do not control these Cookies and to disable or reject Third Party Cookies, please contact the website of the respective third party. You can also learn more about cookie control in the section below.
4) How to control cookies
You may not allow or deny the acceptance of Cookies from this website at any time either by not activating the relevant setting in your browser, or by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject them. You may refuse to accept Flash Cookies from this Website by using adobe flash management tools on the flashplayer www.adobe.com/security/ website. More information about the procedure you need to follow in order to disable cookies, if you have enabled them, can be found on the provider’s website in the web browser through the help window. You may want to contact the www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html website for information about the most commonly used browsers.
Please note that if cookies are not activated or disabled, it is possible that all functions of the website do not work in the way they are intended.